Ghost Forums, Paranormal Forums, Ghost Hunter Forums, Ghost Chat, Paranormal Chat, Ghosts, Ghost :: View topic - Yet More Mystic Ghost Hunters Coming To An Asylum Near You!
Ghost, Ghost Hunter, Paranormal Forums - Ghost And Paranormal Message Forums - Ghost, ghost hunter, paranormal forums - ghost and paranormal message forums. Ghost forums and paranormal forums, ghost stories, ghost chat, true ghost stories and much more. Find ghost forums, ghost chat rooms, paranormal forums, ghost message boards, ghost discussion groups, ghost message forums, ghost hunter message forums, ghost hunter message boards, ghosts, paranormal forums, paranormal message boards, aedryan methyus, endless slumber, ghost chat, paranormal chat, ghost hunter forums, ghost study groups, ghost discussions, ghost stories, true ghost stories, ghost forums, ghosts, ghost chat rooms, paranormal forums, ghost chat, paranormal chat, paranormal chat rooms, ghosts and MUCH more!
Ghost forums, ghost chat, ghost chat rooms,  paranormal forums, ghosts, paranormal, the paranormal, paranormal discussion, paranormal discussion forums, paranormal message boards, ghost forums, paranormal forums ghosts, demons, ghost hunters, ghost hunter forums, ghost hunter chat, ghost hunter forums, ghost hunter message forums, ghost hunter message boards, TAPS, ghost forums, ghost chat, ghost chat rooms, ghost chatrooms, paranormal forums, ghosts, demons paranormal research, facts about ghosts, ghost forums, paranormal forums, ghost discussion, talk about ghosts, ghost hunter forums, ghost hunter message forums, ghost hunters, ghost hunter chat, ghost hunter chat rooms, ghosts ghost study, the study of ghosts, ghosts, hauntings, spirits, the paranormal, TAPS,  ghost forums, paranormal forums, ghost chat, ghost chat rooms, ghost chatrooms, paranormal chat, paranormal chat rooms, paranormal chatrooms, paranormal discussion boards, paranormal discussion, paranormal discussion forums, ghost discussion, talk about ghosts ghost forums, paranormal forums, ghost chat, ghost hunters, TAPS, ghost hunter forums, ghost hunter chat, ghost hunter chat rooms, ghosts, demons, spirits, the after life, the afterlife, talk about ghosts ghost forums, paranormal forums, paranormal discussion forums, ghost discussion forums, ghosts, spirits, paranormal, after life, the after life, the afterlife, ghost forums, paranormal forums paranormal message forums, paranormal message boards, ghost forums, ghost chat, ghost discussion, ghost discussions, the paranormal, ghosts, spirits, hauntings, demons, the paranormal, the after life, ghost forums, ghost chat, ghost chat rooms, paranormal chat rooms ghosts, spirits, hauntings, ghost hunters, taps, the paranormal, after life, afterlife, paranormal, ghost forums, paranormal forums, ghost chat, paranormal chat, paranormal message forums, ghost message forums, ghost hunter forums, forums about ghosts, ghost stories, facts about ghosts
The time now is Apr Sun 20, 2014 1:22 pm | Log in to check your private messages
View unanswered posts
Memberlist Usergroups Register Log in

Yet More Mystic Ghost Hunters Coming To An Asylum Near You!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ghost Forums, Paranormal Forums, Ghost Hunter Forums, Ghost Chat, Paranormal Chat, Ghosts, Ghost Forum Index » Rantz!
View previous topic | View next topic  
Aedryan Methyus
Prestigious Innovator Of Ghost Study

PostPosted: Oct Tue 30, 2007 3:31 pm    Post subject: Yet More Mystic Ghost Hunters Coming To An Asylum Near You! Reply with quote

I thought you kids would get a kick out of these emails I received from some nut job. Here is the original email she sent me yesterday (mystical bullshit, typos and mis-spelled words included), along with some OBVIOUS false positive photos:

Subject: We Need Help Getting Started

To whom it May Concern:
My husband and I have been together for almost a yr. He is a psycic, I and working on some of my own gifts. He was involved in many cases w/ the GREAT John Zafis and other whom I haven gotten a chance to ask to mention thier names.
I have MANY pictures (digital) of hauntings in my area of Central PA, Chambersburg and Gettysburg, and Caladonia around the Appilation trail and on my own farm which is 192 acres where EVERY nite about 11:03 you heara bugle and "Charge!". Cannon blasts @ anytime of day, and singing, like Acopelo around 4am. Many, Many pictures of Orbs "storms" I call them, and light, red, green, yellow all i a row like people walking on a trail, but these lights, sometimes rods (which are always @ least 2 mimicing the other) can not be seen with the camera ONLY when we download them. We REALLY want to help and pool our own reasearch and expertise together, I'll sens you a few of our pics, you decide. We ARE NOT Witches, nor care to be, to each their own, we approach things thru Christ and the Saints and Angels.
Let use know what you think!
Thank you for your time, and God Bless!,

Jason and Taryn Cox
P.S. Those are just a few, Im NO good @ putting them in Catalogs, I have to go thru them 1 by 1 so, I called the first ones Orb storms, they are usually time stamped, and after the first 2 nothing. It was like they were like "HEY, Who's this! Aww, no one I know, Poof!" Also, I dress in Civil war clothes, hoop, bonnet, women travel boots, pettycoats, the whole 9 yrds, I get the BEST pictures dresed up! BUT, The only one the scared me to the "Fight or Flight" was I was sitting in the middle of or field, house 500-750 yrds away, I was listening for the "reble yells and bugle on E.V.P" but about 1:43 (It was on my camera) I hear a strange snort/exhale, I've heard many deer, and this was far away about 2 hallow away. Within 15 seconds it was in the next clostest hallow,which on an ATV takes minutes to get from one to the other, after about 10 seconds it was past the other Halla' the in a blink it was in my face and exhaled an exhale I've NEVER hear.
Now, Ive lived on a farm all my life, when cattle, sheep, goats and deer run, you can feel it in the ground. NONE of that, no rustling of grass (Alfhalfa/Hay) which was @ least a foot high, It was like it flew. My husband had the same exsperience the next night. We snapped pics after pics, during and after, NOthing, no deer, no red eyes ect.
So, Please, If you want a rookie and an Expert give us call 717-496-8648 Im Taryn (tear-in) and he's Jason My cell is 717-982-3325. We've been disabled for 2 yrs, but we got the itch to get back in, we respect its your company, we have our own gear, holy water, blessed salt, a Blessed communion wafer, bleses incensence, out elctromagnetic meter, heat register, E.V.P,, Camcorders, Top of the line Digital cameras, and our trust laptop, out St. Benedict crossed, St. Michael prayers and an Exersim book from the Catholic church, that Few Have.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, so the woman is clearly a lunatic, but I tried to be nice. Here was my first reply to her:

Hello Tari,
Thanks for sharing. In regards to your "orb" photos, please be sure to read my article on the following page of our website:

Orb Article

The "orbs" in your photos are most likely water droplets from moisture or humidity....

For information on your "spirit rod"/"energy streak" anamolies, take a look at the following discussion on our forum:

Spirit Rods - Fact Or Fiction?

Most likely caused by a combination of a slow shutter speed and camera movement....

Thanks again!

Yours In Strange Happenings,
Aedryan Methyus
www.strangehappenings.org
www.methyus.com

Okay, so hearing the truth instead of what she wanted to hear made her totally irrate. Here is her reply (Again, with mystical bullshit, typos and mis-spelled words included):

If you guys use ANY of my pictures, which I have copyrighted, I will sue you, Aedryan Methyusm Did you kname yourself outta your drug of choice Meth?! I have HUNDREDS close to a thousand of these "So-Called" humidity or water droplets.They are tyhere for 2 frames and GONE the next second. I don't have a "Slow moving shutter" I have a top of the line Digital camera Kodak Easyshare Z712 IS, its a limited edition. It has more settings for more situations than you can think of.
Im tired of all of you "snudging Witches" how dont believe in Demons, My husband is a Demonologist, there are No "good spirits and Bad spirits" Their are good ghosts caught and missed or are afraid if the light and demons.
I dont need your help, I though, mistakenly, that you were an open minded group, not one that debunks everything you see, you are as good as "Ghost Plungers" on TV, Ghost Hunters if you didnt get it. I have there Orbs everywhere, all around my home, It was a camp for Union Soldiors and my house was a hospital, I live 10 miles west of Gettysburg, know where that is? I live on 192 acres of Farmland. I could tell you more but you all are worthless witches, and we don't deal w/ witches!
My husband is a State policeman AND an active Psycic.
Thankis for nothing, besides, we have more cases than we can barely keep up with, so I was trying to maybe recuit you, not the other way around, bone heads!
Tari

Yup, now it's on.... Laughing Here was my reply. Her name is Taryn COX, by the way and she is going to set herself up by making fun of someone elses name? LOL!:

Hello again, Mrs. Cox-ucker!
How did you get YOUR name? Are you the deepthroat queen or something? This is the thanks I get for taking time out of my life to try and help someone, who is CLEARLY a noobie ghost hunter? You truely do have a screw loose if you believe ANYTHING you've just said, lady and you are in complete denial! I guess you will just have to learn the hard way, just like all of the other under educated, hillbilly ghost hunters out there. How many times do photos like these have to be explained, before nut jobs like yourself get with the program or AT LEAST start being honest? It is because of people like you (Ed Warren clones), with totally outrageous, mystical, unscientific belief systems, why there are so many fallacies and misinformation in circulation about ghosts. Wake up call, ya fruitcake - FAIRIES, UNICORNS AND FIRE-BREATHING DRAGONS DO NOT EXIST!

"If you guys use ANY of my pictures, which I have copyrighted, I will sue you"

Oops.... Too late! I already uploaded them, along with a copy of both of your emails and a link to your email address. These will give our 12,000 + visitors a month somemore classic false positive comparison photos to look at. And i'm sure everyone will get a good laugh out of your emails....

"I have HUNDREDS close to a thousand of these "So-Called" humidity or water droplets.They are tyhere for 2 frames and GONE the next second."

That noobie ghost hunter school of thought means absolutely NOTHING! Fog patches can move in and out and you'll never even know it was there. Same goes for dust and bugs, ya dumb hillbilly bitch! We have proven this 100 times over and we have you know uhm.... actual EVIDENCE to back it up (ya know, that thing that good investigators actually bother to collect?)! Again, you are completely delusional!

"I don't have a "Slow moving shutter" I have a top of the line Digital camera Kodak Easyshare Z712 IS, its a limited edition. It has more settings for more situations than you can think of.."

A "top of the line" Easyshare camera? LMFAO! Maybe it is on your planet! Mrs. Cox-ucker, I hate to be the one to break it to ya, but your cheap little piddley fart, $175.00, soccer mom camera is NOT a top of the line camera! I use a $600.00 camera with a $200.00 external flash mounted on it and that is even FAR from being top of the line! Regardless, it has gotten to the point that it's not even worth taking photos during investigations anymore anyway. There is a logical (AND PROVABLE) explanation for at least 99.9% of photographic anamolies, so you might as well just accept it now!

"My husband is a Demonologist...."

*sigh* No he's not....

"there are No "good spirits and Bad spirits" Their are good ghosts caught and missed or are afraid if the light and demons."

>8>| Err.... Alriiiiiighty then.... And you have scientifically proven all of this EXACTLY HOW?

"I though, mistakenly, that you were an open minded group, not one that debunks everything you see, you are as good as "Ghost Plungers" on TV"

No, we are a non-mystical, scientific-minded, HONEST group and we actually have EVIDENCE to back up what we say. Do you? And I don't personally like TAPS either. Very much like you, they fake evidence. The only difference is, they deliberately do it for ratings, not just because they are stupid and don't know any better!

"I have there Orbs everywhere, all around my home"

Perhaps you should get up off of your fat ass and grab a dust rag and some pledge....

"My husband is a State policeman AND an active Psycic"

Oh boy, the bullshit just keeps getting deeper.... First of all, it's spelled PSYCHIC and.... No, he's not....

"we approach things thru Christ and the Saints and Angels" (from your first email)

Well, jeeez.... There's your problem right there! That statement alone says A LOT about you and totally discredits anything you will ever "claim" about ghosts, spirits and the after life! You are basing your entire, brainwashed belief system on mystical, biblical BULLSHIT, very much like the late Ed Warren himself did. Your lordeth hath mis-guideth!

And a few last words of advice....

1) Get your head out of your ass!
2) Stop believing in pseudo biblical babble!
3) Learn some BASIC, 5th grade level science!
4) Learn some BASICS about cameras and photography!
5) Keep your damn mouth shut when you have NO CLUE WTF you are talking about!

I'm right and you are wrong.... End of discussion!

HAIL SATAN!

I just thought you guys would get a few good laughs out of this.... Laughing

- Aedryan
em
Aiding In The Advancement Of Ghost Study

PostPosted: Oct Tue 30, 2007 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ROFL WHAT A FUCKIN FREAK!!!!

Ok so here we go again, what is it with these people!!!!

Again Aedryan.....GOD DAMIT you know how to use your words that was wicked! And thanks for the laugh I really needed it…..

Tari…..No doubt you will be back to read this seeing that we are going to get sued for using your FAKE orb photos…..a little something for ya…

Number 1 rule. Honey...Don't challenge people who know more about these things then you do.....coz as you can see you have just made the biggest fool of your self and YES Aedryan is right we are laughing AT you!! Aedryan went out of his way to help you and answer some questions for you and you go and call him a METH addict.... sorry who is on the METH…well i am sorry but as far as i am concerned you need a good slap in the face. We don't like people trying to be something there not and you certainly fall under that category.....DONT LIKE IT.......TOUGH!!!!!

Oh and one more thing.......LEARN HOW TO FUCKIN SPELL….my 3 year old can spell better then you!!!!!

Aedryan please be sure to post anything else she sends to you…..

Be good or good at it….

Em
Aedryan Methyus

PostPosted: Oct Tue 30, 2007 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This just in from Mrs. Cox-ucker's hubby.... LMFAO!

Hello glorfied photographer. You are the problem! I clean up messes from you make and are an enemy in my book. anyone that conjures demons or ( negative energy)makes no sense to help anyone. You are a piece of garbadge. BTW, orbs are outside instead of inside can't you read methhead. anyone who does not believe in God but believes in the devil is thologically stupid. As far as redneck we are the professionals in pennsylvania so you are the red neck. You are the kind of group who helps no one but you self. you offer assistance and take your pictures and leave thats alot of help. BTW get your head of you ass because I have delt with demonic cases that would make you run or even the light Gostly cases. I know now not to send cases to you and tell my professional partners Like John Zaffis and smart people who don't plant spirits in peoples houses. You are the most uneducated person in the paranormal field and also dangerous to others on what you conjure. I have studied wicca, santeria, thelema and others that you probably don't have a single clue about you dumb shit so go worshop coli or whom ever just don't ask me to help you when you get possessed because I won't. My wife doesn't do the five fold kiss you do!! Your so called group should Strange happenings Ghost and Hauntings Research society is another word for coven of shit!! You damn necromancer if you know what that is you idiot. Just because your women are a ton in a half doesn't mean my wife is she is about 120lbs(Pounds for people who don'r know). You will never get serious cases and I know enough people who will not use you will be blacklisted. As a demonologist it takes more balls than some kid who worshops some diety as midnight an kills cats. You are helps worst nightmare I will make sure you stay away from my clients by mouth I will tell every one I use for help to keep their distance from you and you screwed with a promenent person I will tell john zaffis you made fun of his dead uncle Ed warren the best in the buisness before he died so screw off and got jack off with you dieties. You would no what a slow shutter is you are just mad because you don't get any cases and why should you. We have scientific proof that Ghost and demons exist so we did figure it out sorry you didn't. You heroin shootin, meth smoking waist of space. We are the real deal my wife just thought she would introduce herself but you cant to witches that try to get rid of ghost or so called Negative lovely spirits called the diabolical or is that word too big for you! Sorry she took time out of you incantations. If its not your picture its bullshit seen it before from other half ass groups. Bye, Jack ass what a bullshit group! LOL no clue

Jason Cox
P.S. I have been on TV and worked with the best good luck rookie!
I can't even hardly make any sense out of most of this lunatic's ranting, because of all the typos, mis-spellings and piss poor grammer. I think he may be a little bit pissed though, from what I can tell.... Laughing What do ya think?

- Aedryan
Shark89
Ghost Enthusiast
Ghost Enthusiast

PostPosted: Oct Tue 30, 2007 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope to HELL he speaks like he types, because if he does, we actually might get more members on the site. I was able to read all of it (though I'm not sure how) and if he does tell everyone he knows that someone "acted" like they knew more than him, they'll flock here, because I'm quite sure they've been hoping to associate with someone that knows more than him.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
em

PostPosted: Oct Wed 31, 2007 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW...let just hope they don't have kids.....we have enough Freak’s in the world!!!!!

Humm haven't these people realised that we just don't give a shit who they talk to coz honestly if they are anything like these two.... well lets just say that...WE AN'T EXACTLY SHAKING IN OUR BOOTS HERE!!! Oh wow go and tell your so call PROFESSIONAL'S in the paranormal world coz mate we know that you are just purely pulling shit out of your ass now...here's to you... Angry Fingers

Oh and another thing....what’s with the DRUGS are you trying to cover the fact that you are a JUNKIE coz mate i swear the both of you must have been when you wrote those emails haven't you ever heard of the dictionary....god damit go and lay your hang ups on someone else dude!!!!
Aedryan Methyus

PostPosted: Oct Wed 31, 2007 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, so here was my reply to Mr. Cox-ucker:

Errr.... Sorry, I can't make any sense of your lunatic ranting, because of all the typos, mis-spelled words and piss poor grammer. Please do not send any further correspondence until you learn to speak the english language. I don't think spellcheck could even help this.... >8>|

Later, fruitcake!
Then Mrs. Cox-ucker replied with this. Just gotta love all these freaks I have to deal with all the time....

SORRY LITTLE ONE, WE DIDNT THINK YOU'D UNDERSTAND ANY OF THE WORDS SPELLED CORRECTLY OR NOT. BESIDES, WE DON'T WORRY ABOUT SPELL CHECK ON UNEDUCATED TRASH LIKE YOU, YOU WERE PROBABLY THE POOR PICKED-ON KID WHO SAT @ HOME AND READ BOOKS ON HOW TO GET BACK @ ALL THE BIG MEANIES THAT KICKED YOUR BOOKS DOWN THE HALL. PRAISE GOD, YOU DIDN'T BECOME ONE OF THOSE COLUMBINE FREAKS.(PROBABLY BACKED OUT).
SORRY YOU HAD TO EITHER SPELL CHECK OR PULL OUT YOUR DICTIONARY TO FIGURE OUT WHAT HIS WORDS MEANT AND IF THEY WERE SPELLED RIGHT. BIG DEAL IF THE WORDS ARE SPELLED RIGHT WE AREN'T WRITING A BOOK, WE ARE MAKING A POINT, ONE YOU NEVER GET UNTIL YOU RECIEVE THE REAL LORD AND SAVIOR, JESUS CHRIST. OR, TO YOU MARYLIN MANSON WHO HIMSELF SAYS " I'LL WRITE THIS CRAP AS LONG AS THE ZOMBIE'S BUY IT!" THAT'S FUNNY! LOL! BEWARE YOU'LL HAVE A SURPRISE IN ABOUT 5 DAYS. ENJOY. WE WONT WRITE TO YOU AGAIN, I HOPE YOU FOLLOW YOUR OWN ADVISE.
Mr. Cox-ucker really must have been pissed, because it seems that he broke the caps lock button....

- Aedryan
madcow
Ghost Hunting Enthusiast
Ghost Hunting Enthusiast

PostPosted: Oct Wed 31, 2007 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Their comments remind me of a joke.

Why won't you ever see a television show called:
CSI: Chambersburg, Pa?

All the DNA is the same and there are no dental records.

ROFL

I thought police departments had comprehensive tests you needed to pass to get hired. Looks like Goober applied for Barney's position.

My favorite part of his entire grade school reply had to be "I will tell john zaffis you made fun of his dead uncle Ed warren" The I am going to tell defense is priceless. I thought he would have ended his tirade with the Liar Liar pants on fire defense. Devil Flames
Aedryan Methyus

PostPosted: Oct Wed 31, 2007 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMFAO@MC! That's good stuff, bro! Will you be performing here all week? Laughing
oldcloud

PostPosted: Oct Wed 31, 2007 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did he try to threaten you by saying,
BEWARE IN 5 DAYS YOU WILL HAVE A SUPRISE

Wonder what that will be? Any guesses?

I'm Indian, atleast I have a reason for not knowing english.

By the way Adryan , you kicked ass!!!!
butterfly39
I Realize TAPS Fakes Evidence
I Realize TAPS Fakes Evidence

PostPosted: Oct Wed 31, 2007 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ROFL What a bunch of stupid *ucking morons! Aedryan your response was genius! Kudos to you!!!

As for you, Mr & Mrs. Cox-ucker Twisted Evil
Since you don't like our site, I've got the perfect one for you. It's call Ghostchatter.com Twisted Evil

They are right up your alley.
Unauthorized
Curious About Ghosts
Curious About Ghosts

PostPosted: Nov Tue 06, 2007 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please don't let that couple make you think all of us from Pennsylvania are idiots. I am from Pennsylvania I reside in Franklin county and at a time I used to live in Chambersburg as of now i live about 30 minutes away. The joke about CSI in Chambersburg I did find amusing but more if it was toward West Virginia. Hope it didn't sound like I bitching.
Aedryan Methyus

PostPosted: Nov Tue 06, 2007 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm.... I just realized that it has been well over 5 days and still no surprises yet.... Confused
em

PostPosted: Nov Wed 07, 2007 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Humm maybe the surprise was they checked in to the nearest mental hospital!!!! LOL
Aedryan Methyus

PostPosted: Nov Wed 07, 2007 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This just in from Mrs. Cox-ucker:

Subject: Thank For the WONDERFUL bebunking attitudes we are trying to get across for our website!! Thank you SO much again!!

Quote:

Again, all the rants and silly college (maybe community) D&A geek fests fueled an unrealistic I am right and everyone ele is totally wrong attitude, you are a Satan worshiper aren't you. He's the only one you you think makes you feel powerful and liked by a "group. Since, you never fit in anywhere. We can help you, all rants and big words aside (the mis-spellings are, I apologize from a faulty keyboard, and I type so fast I dont realize I missed letters) I was a
grammar, American lit major, but had to drop out due to Sever Crohn's disease and Fibromiagia. (Those words ARE spelled right) but became interested and informed in the supernatural/Paranormal research in our are New England. Our web page will be up shortly, I'll send you a link.

Thank You for your time,
Taryn Cox

P.S. We can maybe meet to an agreement to add each others links to our
webpages?!

Errr.... Okay? Rolling Eyes Considering shes an "American lit major", I sure can't make a damn bit of sense out of any of this....
em

PostPosted: Nov Wed 07, 2007 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What the hell.......Is this chick for real....Humm i wonder if all those other little voices in her head are telling her to burn things......GOD halloween does bring out the freaks....!! Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ghost Forums, Paranormal Forums, Ghost Hunter Forums, Ghost Chat, Paranormal Chat, Ghosts, Ghost Forum Index » Rantz!