Ghost Forums, Paranormal Forums, Ghost Hunter Forums, Ghost Chat, Paranormal Chat, Ghosts, Ghost :: View topic - Big Fat Judge Genasty!
Ghost, Ghost Hunter, Paranormal Forums - Ghost And Paranormal Message Forums - Ghost, ghost hunter, paranormal forums - ghost and paranormal message forums. Ghost forums and paranormal forums, ghost stories, ghost chat, true ghost stories and much more. Find ghost forums, ghost chat rooms, paranormal forums, ghost message boards, ghost discussion groups, ghost message forums, ghost hunter message forums, ghost hunter message boards, ghosts, paranormal forums, paranormal message boards, aedryan methyus, endless slumber, ghost chat, paranormal chat, ghost hunter forums, ghost study groups, ghost discussions, ghost stories, true ghost stories, ghost forums, ghosts, ghost chat rooms, paranormal forums, ghost chat, paranormal chat, paranormal chat rooms, ghosts and MUCH more!
Ghost forums, ghost chat, ghost chat rooms,  paranormal forums, ghosts, paranormal, the paranormal, paranormal discussion, paranormal discussion forums, paranormal message boards, ghost forums, paranormal forums ghosts, demons, ghost hunters, ghost hunter forums, ghost hunter chat, ghost hunter forums, ghost hunter message forums, ghost hunter message boards, TAPS, ghost forums, ghost chat, ghost chat rooms, ghost chatrooms, paranormal forums, ghosts, demons paranormal research, facts about ghosts, ghost forums, paranormal forums, ghost discussion, talk about ghosts, ghost hunter forums, ghost hunter message forums, ghost hunters, ghost hunter chat, ghost hunter chat rooms, ghosts ghost study, the study of ghosts, ghosts, hauntings, spirits, the paranormal, TAPS,  ghost forums, paranormal forums, ghost chat, ghost chat rooms, ghost chatrooms, paranormal chat, paranormal chat rooms, paranormal chatrooms, paranormal discussion boards, paranormal discussion, paranormal discussion forums, ghost discussion, talk about ghosts ghost forums, paranormal forums, ghost chat, ghost hunters, TAPS, ghost hunter forums, ghost hunter chat, ghost hunter chat rooms, ghosts, demons, spirits, the after life, the afterlife, talk about ghosts ghost forums, paranormal forums, paranormal discussion forums, ghost discussion forums, ghosts, spirits, paranormal, after life, the after life, the afterlife, ghost forums, paranormal forums paranormal message forums, paranormal message boards, ghost forums, ghost chat, ghost discussion, ghost discussions, the paranormal, ghosts, spirits, hauntings, demons, the paranormal, the after life, ghost forums, ghost chat, ghost chat rooms, paranormal chat rooms ghosts, spirits, hauntings, ghost hunters, taps, the paranormal, after life, afterlife, paranormal, ghost forums, paranormal forums, ghost chat, paranormal chat, paranormal message forums, ghost message forums, ghost hunter forums, forums about ghosts, ghost stories, facts about ghosts
The time now is Jul Thu 24, 2014 5:59 pm | Log in to check your private messages
View unanswered posts
Memberlist Usergroups Register Log in

Big Fat Judge Genasty!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ghost Forums, Paranormal Forums, Ghost Hunter Forums, Ghost Chat, Paranormal Chat, Ghosts, Ghost Forum Index » Ghostchatter.com Sucks!!!!
View previous topic | View next topic  
Aedryan Methyus
Prestigious Innovator Of Ghost Study

PostPosted: Apr Thu 20, 2006 12:31 pm    Post subject: Big Fat Judge Genasty! Reply with quote

Here it is! By popular demand, a place to vent all your anger about the disrespectful treatment you received from the wonderful people at good ole ghostchatter.com!

I, myself was totally disrespected at ghostchatter too. When I first got into paranormal investigation I happened upon their chat room and I had captured a bunch of cool apparition photos from the Willard Library ghost cams that I wanted to show someone. At that point I was just in total disbelief, because I had never seen anything like I had witnessed on those cams.

I had hung around ghostchatter for about a day and a half and I NEVER showed anyone anything but courtesy and and respect. Well, Genasty being the low life she is, with nothing better to do, had read through the entire chat log from the night I was in there when she wasn't and saw that I had posted a couple links to one of those cheesy yahoo groups I had started just for the sake of getting my Willard Library ghost pics online somewhere so I could have people look at them. The next time Genasty came in, she unloaded on me for having posted links in her chat room and proceeded to permanently ban me for doing so. At which point I found myself on her little trash can page that informed me that I belonged out in the trash! She claims that my little cheesy Yahoo group was a conflict of interest and she apparently didn't want anyone in her chat room to take their attention from her barking orders for long enough to look at a couple pics.

For about a period of 2 weeks after I was banned, my computer became under heavy hacking attack. It got to the point where my ports were being scanned and setting off my firewall alarm every 30 seconds! I have heard from SEVERAL other people too that, it is common practice for the good people of ghostchatter to use people's IP addresses to hack into their pc's after banning them. Real cute, eh?

I probably talk to around 5 - 10 people a week, who tell us they were banned for some petty reason or another from that ridiculous chat room. It is in my opinion that between Genasty living up in the hills of Pittsburgh and having an absolutely boring life and being a big fat pig to boot, she takes great pleasure in being in complete control of people.

To my knowledge, she isn't even a paranormal investigator and her entire website is based upon a few questionable "ghost" pics she captured in her house. Besides barking orders and spamming things at her visitors while I was there, all I ever heard her say after people shared their stories was, "Wow/yeah/hmm... really?", etc. and had absolutely no input, suggestions or knowledge to share with people who were in seek of such.

I could go on and on about the bitch, but I will save it for another time. I will say this though.... If EVER there were a website that should be completely banned from the internet for displaying such repeated bizarre misuse of power and authority, it is by far ghostchatter! When you read this Genasty and I KNOW you will, just know that one day your mistreatment of people will catch up with you and when it does, MANY will be laughing their asses off. Including your regulars, who cannot even stand your ass! By the way, noticed a significant decrease in visitors to your smelly chat room over the past months? *grins*

Yours In Strange Happenings,

Aedryan
Bryce

PostPosted: Apr Thu 20, 2006 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE HAIRY BITCH BANNED ME TOO!.
creepycritter
Ghost Enthusiast
Ghost Enthusiast

PostPosted: Jun Tue 13, 2006 8:23 am    Post subject: THAT FAT COW Reply with quote

Must be hard to push that ban button with four boxes of Twinkies in her little fat hands. omg I hate that cow! Mad
Signed,
-Just another Genasty hater

fratka

PostPosted: Jun Tue 13, 2006 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if I got banned but I do know I got bored on that chat. All they talked about was, who's kid was sick or piss'n in the bed or whatever. Ghosts didn't even come up.

Death does not exist!
http://thecontactfield.blogspot.com/
lanadee
Curious About Ghosts
Curious About Ghosts

PostPosted: Jul Sun 30, 2006 8:53 pm    Post subject: Genesta Reply with quote

Hi.... I'm new to this site. I read all these posts about this Genesta lady, and I was banned from her site too! Because I took too long to reply to a question someone supposedly asked me. She is one nasty person! I'm glad I found this site. You guys seem to be pretty down to earth! Wink
fratka

PostPosted: Jul Mon 31, 2006 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, you are welcome here. Feel free to share your experiences and knowledge. We usually don't hesitate to share ours even if it is not asked for... Laughing

Death does not exist!
Bryon
Ghost Enthusiast
Ghost Enthusiast

PostPosted: Sep Sat 23, 2006 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope this system still knows who I am. I guess it does. Smile

I put another link from Spooky Places "rude" page over to here so people who might wander in can find it if they care to.

I'm still getting messages from others who were banned from ghostchatter.com. Now and then I post a message from some of those people to allow them to share their story with others.

I hope some of you will come see me in Las Vegas, NV at a world event called the Universal Passing Over. All fields of paranormal research will be represented at this event on Oct. 28th. I will be speaking at this event and I am also the official videographer for the event. I look forward to meeting others who are interested in the paranormal and sharing ideas with them. I read how Genasty banned someone for sharing links... Good Lord! Sharing ideas, pictures and video is what it's all about. If you can't do that without being in trouble for it what else can a person do?

People give me photos and videos now and then and I share my videos with them or anyone else who happens to be interested. That's how it should be.

...Bryon
Spooky Places
fratka

PostPosted: Sep Mon 25, 2006 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, Bryon where did you go...? I thought big brother got you! LOL

You are right, information sharing is the whole reason why we even place out stuff on the internet. If we didn't do that we wouldn't have anything to compare our own evidence to, which helps validate it and out sanity. From what I have on her forum where people go to bitch about being banned, she is completely convinced that she is right in banning people. She has her little imps backing her up and dispensing with the obscene insults for those who do not comply.

They are so sloppy with their insults I have seen innocent bystanders hit with them only to be answered back with, "Are you talking to me? I have no idea what you are talking about". Even after someone tells them they had nothing to do with some issue they have, they still ban them. Prideful to a fault! I can't imagine why they would have people still showing up on their forum and chat!

Death does not exist!
Bryon
Ghost Enthusiast
Ghost Enthusiast

PostPosted: Sep Mon 25, 2006 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those non human spirits that like to abide with living hosts have a system they use that's amazingly like Genasty's. In any mentally ill group you can find they don't like to be told they are mentally ill or "crazy" even though they are so they souround themselves with people who are like them who tell them what they want to hear. Anyone who does not conform to that system will get the boot but fast. They also tend to form little or in some cases large colonies and can take over entire towns and entire segments of larger cities.

I woke up this morning with a cold and intend to do a few jobs today. I've been doing some work on my Spooky Places website and made some changes. I want to add a new links page that deals only with the strange and paranormal. I want to put links on it to ligitimate sites where people can find useful help, get questions answered and find friendly people who know the subject better than some we just mentioned. Smile

I've got a video job I'm going to try to wrap up today but doubt I will ever get paid for it. The people keep moving around and changing all ther phone numbers from one month to the next. I also have true ghost stories on the Spooky Places site.

...Bryon
fratka

PostPosted: Sep Mon 25, 2006 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobody ever told you to get the money up front!? Laughing Wink

Sorry, to hear you got a cold, at least the weather is cooling off finally. Maybe we will actually get a decent winter! Do you have your website on your profile so people can check you out?

Death does not exist!
Bryon
Ghost Enthusiast
Ghost Enthusiast

PostPosted: Sep Mon 25, 2006 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't deliver the product to them. In fact told them that since their phone number and address changes constantly I would have to have a certified check or money order or $200 cash in hand before I deliver the finished video. I doubt I will ever hear from them again but I'm going to put a title on the video and run it off today so I can get it off my hard drives. If I don't hear from them by Wed. I'm going to delete the DV files and shoot over the DV video tapes this weekend. In the event they do contact me I'll still have the titled DVD's. Our agreement was that I was not editing any video for the price I gave them so I don't have much in it yet other than shooting it with two cameras.

I put my link in my signature. I hope everyone likes the changes to the Spooy Places site. I've got more to do but I move back and forth between tasks around here.

...Bryon
java
Curious About Ghosts
Curious About Ghosts

PostPosted: Oct Sun 01, 2006 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im yet another that got banned after i refused to give one of the members my picture,via email so they could examine it more. saying when they put it through t he photo analisis whatever ,it seemed to be genuine and all the codes matched up ,so they wanted me to actually give them my picture for more analisis. yea right ... am i stupid or what?? HELLO!! anyways genasty decided since i didnt want to " co-operate" i was outta there.
thats fine by me ......... they sucked anyways Very Happy
new here and lovein this group from what i see so far
java
Aedryan Methyus

PostPosted: Oct Sun 01, 2006 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome, Java! As always, we welcome all GhostChatter flunkies! We should start a GhostChatter counseling/ rehabilitation program here for everyone that has been abused by them. LOL!

Most of us are honest and straight forward here when it comes to the paranormal, no matter how much the truth hurts, but we are fair. I hope you will visit and post often!

- Aedryan
Bryon
Ghost Enthusiast
Ghost Enthusiast

PostPosted: Oct Sun 01, 2006 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's wonderful, they kicked you out for not giving them a picture! HA!

You win the badge of honor along with all those who have been kicked out of ghostchatter.com.

So what's this picture about?

Do you have a digitized one for us to see?

...Bryon
fratka

PostPosted: Oct Mon 02, 2006 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Code's matching up? Huh!? Did I miss something? Has Genesta figured out a way to tell a false orb from a genuine one? Has she just left thousands of people, some highly educated in the dust with her photographic break-through? Man, it's just like her to keep it to herself...!!

Isn't sarcasm wonderful! Anyways, welcome Java. It's good to see another honestly interested person. Like Aedryan said, here we are honest and tough but fair on evidence. So don't take it personal if we tell you a photo you submit didn't pass the bug and dust test Wink . Feel free to share experiences, evidence and theories (I have quite a few of my own in these forums).

Death does not exist!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ghost Forums, Paranormal Forums, Ghost Hunter Forums, Ghost Chat, Paranormal Chat, Ghosts, Ghost Forum Index » Ghostchatter.com Sucks!!!!